No Stress Strategy - Whoever understands life is in no hurry
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Forex traders!
In this lesson, we will analyze a strategy called No stressaimed at calm and measured trade. Following the name, TS fully complies with the principles of “first of all save”, and then increase the trading capital. She also draws attention to the presence of positive statistics and a pamm account based on it.
Not so long ago, we examined the advantages of long-term trading at the “D1 Secrets” webinar, it is time to put the acquired knowledge into practice.
Platform: MetaTrader 4
Currency pairs: Any
Trading Time: Around The Clock
Recommended brokers: Alpari, RoboForex, TickMill
First of all, I would like to thank the participant in our forum - Diamondvvv for sharing this strategy.
Below is the monitoring of a real account on this system:
And also, you can invest in a Pamm account using this strategy.
The idea behind the strategy
Surely you noticed those very long trends on the H4 and D1 charts, the duration of which sometimes amounts to long months. It seemed - you could take a huge number of points - bought and wait. However, not everything is so simple - corrective movements drive traders out of the market.
This strategy is precisely aimed at taking those very big movements. There is some balance between sensitivity to input and its significance. And this line, as we see from monitoring the real account, is chosen very competently.
Now let's go directly to the system itself. Installation is done in the standard way. First, open the terminal data directory via File - Open the data directory. Move the No Stress.tpl template file to the templates folder. Indicator files - in the MQL4 - Indicators folder, and restart the terminal. After that, select the No Stress template from the list.
In total, the template consists of 6 tools:
- The NB-channel indicator builds a channel based on the latest price extremes. We will use this indicator to determine the direction of the trend;
- FL11 - an indicator of non-standard fractals. It gives signals in the form of yellow circles with a red or blue frame - we will call them the full sun. The remaining fractals (without a frame) are less significant, but will also be used;
- The next indicator is $ hah. Everything is simple here - with a green signal, we will determine purchases, with a red one - sales;
- Finally, the oscillator SSRC. In it, we will look at overbought / oversold zones. That is, when the line is above zero - we will sell, when below - we will buy;
- There are also elements from the ProTrader Advisor on the chart. The author of the TS uses the panel to set stop losses;
- In the lower right corner of the chart there is a small window with a spread and a recommended lot.
The main timeframe is H4. We will enter two orders of the same size. For example, 0.01 + 0.01 lots. The first thing we are waiting for is the appearance of the full sun on the H4 chart. After that, we see that the slope of the channel is in the direction of the proposed transaction. Further, the $ hah indicator should turn red (for sale) or green (for purchase). SSRC is in the overbought (for sale) or oversold (for purchase) zone.
Thus, the procedure for opening a position looks like this:
- There was a complete "sun";
- The slope of the channel in the direction of the proposed transaction;
- $ hah turned the color of the proposed transaction (green = purchases, red = sales);
- SSCR is in the opposite direction from the proposed transaction, relative to its zero level. That is, for purchases, it must be BELOW the zero level and ABOVE for sales;
- After all the conditions are met, go to the timeframe D1. The last signal of the FL11 indicator should correspond to that on H4. If on the daily chart there is not a full sun, but a correction one, then we are not entering the deal.
To set stop loss, we look for the previous full-fledged sun in the same direction and set a stop loss for it. Undoubtedly, stop loss can turn out to be large, but, on the other hand, the system is also long-term.
Let me remind you that we enter the market with two orders, which we will close separately. To close the first order, the following conditions must match:
- Firstly, a full or correctional sun of the opposite direction has appeared;
- $ hah showed color against our deal;
- The SSRC indicator is not in our favor. In the case of a purchase, this is an overbought zone; sales, an oversold zone.
An important point! When closing the first order, the second is immediately transferred to breakeven.
The logical question is, what will we do next with the second order? So, first we wait for the full sun against us on H4, then we wait for the full sun on D1. Further, the same is checked on the weekly and monthly charts.
This approach is quite conservative. But you can also close the deal when a full opposite signal appears. Most likely, the opposite signal will appear earlier.
There may be situations when a full signal appears at the best price. That is, the price after the opening went against us, forming a new signal. In this case, topping up is permitted.
Since the retention time of transactions is quite large, some elements of carry-trading can be applied. That is, we open deals only in the direction in which you can get a positive swap. Thus, you can get a small increase in profit.
Money Management - 1% of the deposit for the order and 2% for the transaction. That is, only two orders of 2% risk. To automatically calculate the lot, the author of the strategy uses the popular ProTrader utility. Or you can use the lot calculator. The calculator is located in the Tools section of our website.
First of all, we note the appearance of a full sun with a red frame - a sell signal. Next, look at the slope of the channel. The channel is tilted down, that is, in the direction of our transaction. Next, we wait until the indicator $ hah turns red, and the SSRC goes into the overbought zone (rises above zero). As soon as these conditions are satisfied, go to D1.
The last full sun on D1 should coincide with the direction of our transaction. If the condition is met, we enter the transaction with two orders.
To set the stop loss, go back to H4. We set the stop behind the nearest main fractal (full sun) in the same direction (not counting the signal one).
To close the first transaction, we need to comply with 3 conditions: the appearance of the opposite fractal (complete or not); $ hah turned green; SSRC is in the oversold zone. After the first order is closed, the second is transferred to breakeven.
We close the second deal when full suns appear on the timeframes H4, D1, W1 and MN. That is, the last full sun on all the indicated TFs should be opposite to the direction of our position.
Otherwise, close the deal on the opposite signal. That is, first we check the coincidence of conditions on the H4 chart.
Then the presence of full sun on D1.