Lazy Trader System - Let Laziness Win
Hello, comrades traders! In the USA there is such a saying, “Don’t work hard - work smart”, which translates as “Do not work hard, but work wisely.” I have already said that for successful Forex trading, you DO NOT HAVE to spend hours every day sinking into the monitor. But people do not want to hear about anything other than minute charts ...
Strategy Lazy trader It is aimed at placing and closing orders ONLY 2 TIMES A WEEK, all the rest of the time you can devote to leisure, family and entertainment. Losing this system with a calculator and a brain is quite difficult. But I'm sure the most stubborn losers will come up with something 🙂
Characteristics of the forex strategy Lazy Trader
Currency pairs: GBPJPY, AUDJPY, EURJPY, CHFJPY, CADJPY
Trading time: open / close orders at the beginning and at the end of the week
Recommended DC: Alpari, RoboForex
If you look at the chart of one of the pairs with the Japanese yen (see the list above), you can see straightforward, but short-lived trends. They sometimes last a long time, sometimes not, but within one week one direction of price movement often dominates. We will use this regularity.
1. At the beginning of the week, we wait for the closing of the first four-hour candle.
2. We place pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders 20 points above High and 20 points below Low of this candle.
Stop Loss and Take Profit
Stop loss is placed at the level of the opposite order. Take profit equals stop loss multiplied by three.
- When the order reaches a profit equal to the stop loss, transfer the stop to breakeven (transfer the stop loss of the position to the opening price).
- The second order after activating the first, DO NOT DELETE!
- At the end of the week, delete / close all orders, regardless of their profit / loss.
In 1 transaction more than 2% of the deposit DO NOT RISK. If you do not agree with this and want to open positions of a larger size, then fill out a special form. You will be contacted.
The Lazy Trader strategy is simple and profitable. Its advantages:
- It only takes 30 minutes a week to trade
- No need to follow the indicators
- Average profit is many times more than losses
- Easily check results on history.
The most difficult thing for most will be not to quit the vehicle after the first losing trade. Few people are able to see beyond their own noses, so 90% of traders will always lose forex. And this is normal.
Advisor based on TS